All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Returning to my roots

As I approached my seven-year publishing anniversary, it's only right that I return to my roots and the series that started me on this journey. Unlike many authors, I didn't grow up wanting to write books, heck, I didn't even like reading them. So, when my sister took me to see a movie about a Vampire that Sparkles, of course I needed to know what happened next. 

That launched my love for reading. After several hundred books and not finding the one I wanted to read, I wrote it. My Bennett Sister's series has strong family bonds, sisters that weren't afraid of taking care of themselves, and supernatural abilities and gifts. 


That series is still a fan favorite to this day. So, when deciding what to do to celebrate how far I've come down this bumpy road I decided it was time to introduce the rest of the Bennetts. 







He’s a by-the-book kind of guy, and she’s a lawbreaker at heart. 

Gwen Bennett

As an operative with a hidden talent, I know how to keep my clients safe. It’s ingrained in my unusual DNA, and I’m damn good at my job. 

So, when a thief swindles my grandmother out of a fortune and flees to a private island that’s by invite only, I’m determined to find access, even if that means taking a job I don’t want, for a family I’d rather avoid. 

Maxwell Pierce

She needs me. 
There’s desperation in her eyes. 
I have something she wants. 
And I know it. 
When my brother sends me to recruit Gwen Bennett for a job after she’s turned him down, I thought it would be more difficult to make a deal. Offering to share my island suite was more than enough to get her to agree. Now I just need to get her to realize that my sister's life is on line and that's worth more than any money she can hope to recoup.

They’ll have to get creative to keep from losing it all when lives, a family fortune, and their hearts hang in the balance.

No comments:

Share buttons