All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Sunday, June 2, 2019

❥ ¸.•´*¨`*• ✿ Welcome to #JUNE ❥ ¸.•´*¨`*• ✿ Not your usual author's post :) @kristaames @RomanceBooks4Us

Hi all you RB4U readers !!!

I blog on the 2nd of every month (when i don't forget shhh), and every month I am at a loss as to how fast time passes. I feel like it was just Christmas a month or two ago.  Couldn't it just slow down a little??  Anywho, so today, i'll probably do a little book promo at the end but i'm not going to talk about writing, however this post might tie in just a little :)

Today we're going to talk TINY HOUSES!

Yep, you read that right, Tiny Houses. 

I know you've all seen the advertisements and links going around FB all the time. If you're a friend of mine on there, you've probably seen me share one or twenty lol.

I love the idea of tiny living. Now i'm not talking just 500 square feet for my hubby and I and the dogs but after our kids are all graduated, we are totally ready to more to a warmer climate and downsize just a bit.

These are some of my favorites :)


Now this one is a kit home and is only $3000!
Granted it's 344 sq ft., so it would be a great she-shed or perfect if i were single lol.
http://buildinghomesandliving.com/kit-house/a-modular-house-selling-for-3000-2?fbclid=IwAR3-7Km1av87xdO45iwM1Bias8R3z2oW73W-1ocOveVQHa_4Nqv2aI6I5Zw


Grain Silo Guesthouse
This one i'm pretty sure isn't for sale but i LOVE it so much and would be a perfect writing retreat !!
https://www.countryliving.com/home-design/house-tours/g27574294/grain-silo-guesthouse/?fbclid=IwAR3vpQQph_Iglb5fw4lKpQiDYAJxd225DJo0eliVLSkNkhN6asEQ8Z4XR0I




Okay, i would live in this one now! a long Pre-fab, very nice!
http://buildinghomesandliving.com/prefab/prefab-home-design-check-out-the-the-long-house?fbclid=IwAR0EbDHs3Tk2dVa5B_y-GlBzZ5QSAOn_SzaMGe-ifXWLjC2sscjZK_rjvPc



My hubby doesn't like anything that looks like a barn but for $8000, i think he could live with it. This one is so darned cute !  There are even multiple sizes to choose from.
http://buildinghomesandliving.com/cabins/these-amish-gambrel-homes-start-at-7755?fbclid=IwAR0fKR0YMbmATCgRIWeM4krEoHXh7mhksFUXwn-vxsoLE7RRT2e7QYrk90w


I love this one so much :)
a 452 sq ft. garage and 1650 sq home, yes please !!
https://www.lotsofcabin.com/metal-building-cottage-house-for-couple-or-mid-sized-family/?fbclid=IwAR1e7dBnBYRSSPTC-UTqnxFfvLDXjVv5JRaxGRJ9-pro79CZaosHWiQMQhs



This one defeats the purpose of downsizing after the kids leave and it's 1700 square feet but i think it would be perfect :)  It would take an enourmous amount of convincing to get my hubby to agree to this one however.
http://buildinghomesandliving.com/houses/beautiful-timber-frame-3-bedroom-kit-home-for-32880/bhal/beautiful-timber-frame-3-bedroom-kit-home-for-328803?fbclid=IwAR2WGFAbkk7FC9WK9KEmj-4ZQzn60RPv8DeMqrDTrseLBGg5D991r1zmkuY

Don't you think any of the smaller ones could be a perfect writer's retreat???

Thanks so much for checking out my post today, even though it's super late in the day...internet troubles... but i would love to hear which one you like the best !

*  *  *  *  *  *

#Pre-order PROMO!!!



Fire & Ice
A Limited-Edition Collection of
Paranormal & Fantasy Romances
Fire and Ice… they are two of the most powerful elements known to man.
From the tiniest of sparks to a blazing inferno, fire is an
intense energy that can consume anything in its path.

Pre-order your copy today!

Buy Links:
#Books2Read Universal link:  https://books2read.com/rcfireandice

#Amazon:  Coming Soon

*  *  *  *  *


You can find me at any of these locations !

Amazon Author Page: https://goo.gl/7/DeooR


Happy June !



2 comments:

Paris said...

I love the She Shed for #3k! If I had the room, I'd use it as a guest house or office:)

Angela Saver said...

My favorite is the Amish Gambrel Home for $8000. It really is cute & I like that they are available in different sizes.

Share buttons