All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Friday, September 27, 2024

Revising by Janice Seagraves

 I've been revising the next book in the Chronicles of Arcon series.

Yesterday, I went through and changed all the "shrugs". Not as many as I was afraid it was.

Then I looked up all the "looked" and it was a lot. I changed them to glanced, gaze, stare, and only kept like ten "look" that was in sentences like, "look, I'm only going to..."

Lastly, I looked for felt and feel. Sadly, I used more than I thought I did. And I know better!

Next, I'm working on "and"...and it's a lot, too.  :( 


Keep an eye out for the next book in the Chronicles of Arcon series. Coming soon.



No comments:

Share buttons