All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Thursday, October 17, 2024

Autumn How I Love Thee! Let Me Count The Ways.

 Autumn is the best season. Why? For numerous reasons. So what are those reasons? 

  1. The season is made for books. It’s the perfect weather to curl up in a chair and lose yourself in a book.
  2. Sweater Weather. Sweaters are cozy and can feel like a hug. 
  3. The cool, crisp weather. The very air brushes against your cheek and has your body at the perfect temperature so you’re not sweating or forced to wear a bulky coat. 
  4. The changing leaves are nature’s painting—vibrant in a way that reminds me of a lovely fire. 
  5. Hot chocolate. Some might say this is the season of pumpkin spice and it is everywhere. But I hate pumpkin and most definitely pumpkin spice. Yuck! But if you are a lover of the P.S. then you are overjoyed. 
  6.  Halloween. I’m not a big fan of dressing up in costumes but I love watching the horror movies and the bags of candy that I buy to hand out but end up eating so I must replenish the supply. 

What about Autumn do you like? Did I list your favorite aspect of the season or do you have something to add? 

No comments:

Share buttons