All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Sunday, October 18, 2020

I've Seen It All


 I live in the Big Apple so I’ve been quarantined since February. Luckily, I haven’t been infected with Covid-19 however, I’ve been reading a great number of books, redecorated my bedroom, and watched a lot of TV and streaming a great deal. Now, that we’re in October, I feel as if I have seen everything on that is on TV, Hulu, Netflix, and every other streaming service available. 

There have been some movies and shows that I enjoyed but the best show I have seen is Ted Lasso that is available on Apple TV. It is a heartwarming, uplifting show that even in the sad moments still fills you with warmth. So, if you haven’t yet, check it out. 


But that’s not what I want to talk about. I’m talking about boredom. There are so many available channels that now it feels as if there is nothing to watch. There is a theory (though I can’t remember its name) that states that with many more choices, we are overwhelmed and can’t make a choice. Right now, I’m stuck in the middle of that theory, watching repeats or movies I haven’t seen in a while. But my to-be-read list is dwindling and I’m finding new authors. 


How are you handling this scary time? Stay healthy and safe. 



 

No comments:

Share buttons