All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Monday, May 18, 2020

Do You Know What Day It Is?



It’s No Dirty Dishes Day. ๐Ÿ™Œ

That’s right May 18 is No Dirty Dishes Day. ๐Ÿ˜

Today this is a no-no.


Why do I know this?

Because I came across a calendar on the internet that lists what every day of the year celebrates or honors. This honor (that’s why I’m calling it at least) has me a little confused. 

Is every other day dirty dishes day? 

And how does one celebrate such a thing? 

If you plan to eat anything, you will have dirty dishes. I don’t know many people who would just leave their dishes in the sink to pile up and stink up the home. So are you not suppose to eat or clean anything once you finish using a plate and fork. If you have a dishwasher, you wait until it is full before running a wash. 

So, you will have dirty dishes.

Then we have failed. Perhaps, disposable plates, cups, and cutlery is to be used today. Is that what the day’s creators had in mind? 
Whatever the reason and how to actually celebrate it is inconsequential. It’s just a little silliness that made me laugh. 

I doubt I will ever forget that May 18 is No Dirty Dishes Day and I reckon neither will you. Do you know of another day’s celebration or honor that is just as silly? Share with me. 


No comments:

Share buttons