All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Friday, October 18, 2019

Obsession--Not in a Stalker Kind of Way



We all have some thing that we are obsessed with and cannot get enough of. For me, it’s Family Guy. I love that show. I love Stewie , Brian, Meg, the Griffin clan and the rest of the gang. I watch episode after episode, binging the show until I’m sure that I look like Meg (the daughter of Peter and Lois Griffin). It’s funny and smart in a way that speaks to the human experience. It’s perfect. But my love for the show doesn’t stop there.

I admit I love Seth MacFarlane. Ted, Ted 2, A Million Ways to Die in the West, The Orville. While others are swooning over Ryan Reynolds or someone else, I get lightheaded over Seth MacFarlane. The man is hilarious and the voices he can do, and his talent. I’m inspired by it, by him. I swear if I was a teenager I would have a poster of him. Perhaps more than one.

Perhaps, I shouldn’t have written this post but this secret obsession demanded to be confessed. I just hope he doesn’t read this (which I doubt) and think I’m a loser.

Do you have an obsession? Confess all. 

No comments:

Share buttons