All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Saturday, December 15, 2018

'Tis the Season with @AuthorNicMorgan #Holiday #Romance #Tradition #RB4U


Welcome to Romance Books 4 Us, I'm your tour host for the day, so sit back, prop up your feet and get comfy. I'm about to share some goodies with you.


'Tis the Season

Hello everyone! Happy December 15tih. Now that there are only 10 days until Santa slithers down our chimney many of us are going through our Christmas traditions. Some old, and some new, there are many types of things that friends and family can do to share in the joys of the season. 

Here are just a few of my favorite things to do, especially on a chilly winter night when the flakes are falling and the streets are sparkly white....

  1. Watch Christmas Vacation... I just love that movie! 
  2. Drinking hot cocoa with extra tiny marshmallows... so yummy! 
  3. Curl up with one of my favorite reads and a glass of Reisling. 
  4. Drive around the city and look at Christmas lights with my daughters. 
  5. Christmas shopping... not for the best deal or the latest fad, but for that one special gift that you know will make someone smile. 😃


How about you? What are your favorite traditions? Is there one that is your absolute favorite? Or is there one that you'd love to begin? 








Enter the Romance Books 4 Us Monthly Contest HERE 


Thank You for joining me today! I'll see you all next month on the 1st. Have a great month and remember to check out Romance Books 4 Us for some awesome reads! 

Nicole Morgan is an author of erotic romance novels, which more often than not have a suspenseful back story. Erotic romance mixed with good old-fashioned whodunit. While she's written everything from contemporary to paranormal her leading men will more than likely be wearing a uniform of some kind. From military to police officers, she has a love for writing about those who protect and serve. From her very first novel about Navy SEALs to her more recent releases you will be sure to find a few twists and turns you were not expecting.

She is a proud member of the Romance Books 4 Us Gold Authors and also one of the Sweet N Sexy Divas.  


Until next month lovies ~ Nic 


3 comments:

Debby said...

I shall have to look for some of your books. You are new to me and I look forward to reading some.
debby236 at hotmail dot com from FL

Melissa Keir said...

Sounds like you have a wonderful holiday all set! I wish you a very Merry Christmas!

ELF said...

One thing I love to do is make goodie bags to give to my friends and family members. Of course I HAVE to taste some of the things I put in to make sure they're as good as I think they are, lol. I also try to make sure to pack a box to send to my adopted soldiers although somehow I always seem to be late getting it to the post office! Enjoy your movies and marshmallows and the fun times with your family and Happy holidays!

Share buttons