All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Friday, December 14, 2018

My Handy Helper for the Christmas Season by Marianne Stephens






The frenzy of holiday shopping keeps starting earlier each year. I like to try and get through Thanksgiving first before starting, but did get some gifts in early November. And, all the Christmas music started on the radio. Not to be outdone, Christmas movies on TV have been flooding the channels since the beginning of November. I love watching the movies!

What's on your wish list? Clothes, money, new electrical gadgets, money, car, money... Hmm. there's a pattern here. Of course, you'll want some wonderful romance books and have them on your wish list. If you're lucky, maybe Santa thinks you've been REALLY good this year.

I've done some of my Christmas shopping already. I honestly do a lot of shopping online. Still have more to go.

I can always use a couple of helping hands with my decorating, baking, etc.  this time of year. So, here's a photo of my Christmas helper. He's cleaning out the chimney so Santa can just drop down and bring all my gifts. My helper got all dressed up to "make the season bright"...and don't you just love his hat?

                     Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Holidays! 


My Christmas story: Dear Santa…I Want A MAN For Christmas
 
Frustrated with untrustworthy men, Melissa orders a man doll. When delivery guy, Nick, shows up, she has second thoughts about how to satisfy her needs.


Story can be found in the following anthologies:
(In Naughty List Anthology)
Print version: Amazon  B&N
Ebook version: Amazon

(In Getting Naughty Anthology)
Ebook version: Amazon  




Photo: www.rockshots.com


4 comments:

Melissa Keir said...

Happy Holidays! I am finally ready for Christmas and I have a week left to enjoy the time!

Mary said...

Have a wonderful Christmas and happy New Year. Hope you're ready for the holiday. Enjoy it.

Krista said...

I would like a helper like that!!! Enjoy your holiday

ELF said...

That's quite a helper! Happy Holidays and thank you so much for all you do to connect readers and authors!

Share buttons