All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Monday, June 15, 2015

It's the middle of June already?


June's birthstone is the Pearl...
(and the Alexandrite)

And who am I to change all the rules? Of course, I always post late (or not at all) and often I don't do the correct things...or I blow it totally by forgetting what I am doing. So let me make amends is some small way, by offering a comments giveaway here on this blog...

Your comment must be about the perfect wedding bouquet...what is your idea of the perfect wedding bouquet, and why?

If you leave me a comment, and you live in the US, I will toss your name into the hat to win a stunning cultured pearl strand necklace...or a copy of my latest release if you are outside the US. There can be only one necklace winner...but if I get enough comments (more than 30) I will give TWO necklaces to two lucky winners (one each).

Now, these are not glass pearls or plastic pearls or paste pearls. They are beautiful cultured Akoya pearls (salt water pearls). Readers have until midnight June 16th to get into the giveaway by leaving a comment...but you MUST give me a good contact address (e-mail, natch) or I can't contact you if you are a winner. 

If there are enough comments outside the US, I will add a couple more free book copies.

So leave me a comment. If you add your e-mail addy and your first name, and I pick you as a winner, I will let you know on June 17th. 

Hugs!

Fran Lee


4 comments:

Cara Marsi said...

Hi, Fran, my perfect wedding bouquet would be deep red roses combined with white roses. The wedding would be on Valentine's Day.

carolyn4books@aol.com

Melissa Keir said...

My perfect bouquet would have roses, carnations, and baby's breath. I loved mixed bouquets. They have such a wonderful variety of scents.

Fran Lee said...

LOL! Even when I offer to give away pearls worth over $150, I can't get more than a couple of comments. Thanks to you ladies for being kind enough to comment. I have your e-mail addys and will get in touch with you soon! Hugs!

Fran Lee said...

Did you get your pearls?

Share buttons