All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Monday, April 12, 2010

Yes, You're Stuck with me on the 12th


Hello! Linda Kage here. I guess I get to boreI mean, ENTERTAINyou all on the twelve of every month. So, I’ll just introduce myself this first post to give you some fair warning about what you can expect from me every thirty days or so.

I love to read all sorts of romance: contemporary, suspense, historical, paranormal…you get the picture, right? If it’s a romance, I’ll devour it. But so far, I’ve only written mainstream contemporary romance.

My first book, The Stillburrow Crush, was released this February from The Wild Rose Press. It’s a contemporary Young Adult story, and strangely enough, the only YA book I’ve finished to date. The other three books I have coming out are all adult romance—not erotic but definitely on the steamy side (Oh yeah!).

The Trouble with Tomboys will be released in August from The Wild Rose Press. It’ll be available in both ebook and print. Then in November Champagne Books will release my third book, Hot Commodity. Hot Commodity will also be available in ebook and eventually print. And my fourth book, Delinquent Daddy, is currently being edited by The Wild Rose Press. They’ll probably release it sometime in 2011 (just a guess).

If you’d like to read more about any of my stories, please feel free to visit my website at www.LindaKage.com. I just love visitors!

Now, if I were a smart person, like Molly Daniels/Kenzie Michaels and Marianne Stephens/April Ash, I would’ve gotten myself a split personality and had two different pen names: one for my YA story and one for my adult work…but nope, I’ve never been accused of being a genius. So, there’s just little ol' me.

But, I digress. So onto my personal life…

I live in Kansas with my husband, daughter, and our nine cuckoo clocks (though we only run one clock at a time because, honestly who wants to wind nine cuckoo clocks every morning and evening—though technically, you don’t wind a cuckoo clock; you pull a string. Sorry, I’m not up-to-date on the correct cuckoo terminology on how to re-energize a cuckoo clock!) Anyway...


This February was a HUGE month for me because not only did my first book come out, but my first baby was born too! I know, WOW, right?

Seriously can’t believe my little Lydia Marie is already two months old. Before I know it, she’ll be walking, talking, and moving off to college. My writing time has greatly decreased since she’s been alive, but stories keep swimming around in my head, so I’m sure I’ll continue to use what spare time I can find to keep up on writing…or reading. I really miss reading as much as I used to read before she came along. But it’s still worth it. She’s been a blessing, an exhausting blessing, but a blessing nonetheless.

So, that’s the basics about me. It was nice to meet you all, and I’ll see you again next Twelfth!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the books and the darling little girl! :)

Molly Daniels said...

She's beautiful, just like her mom:)

I love a good YA story, and yours is definitely on the TBB list!

Katalina Leon said...

You're both beautiful, l but I know only one of you is actually getting some sleep! lol
XXOO Kat

jean hart stewart said...

LOVE the pictures... you and your daughter are a lovely pair. Jean

Sandy said...

Congrats on the book and your little sweetheart.

Linda Kage said...

Thank you, everyone! You're way too nice, but I love it. It was nice to meet you all...or at least hear from you again.

But yeah, only one of us is getting any sleep lately, and it ain't me.

Judith Leger said...

Congrats and great post, Linda! Your little girl is precious!

April Ash said...

Congrats on your little girl...what a cutie! Nine cuckoo clocks? Sounds like a collector to me!
Your career has really taken off...good for you!
Marianne/April

Fran Lee said...

What an adorable baby! Want to mail her out here and let me have her?

Share buttons