Our cat Ninja
In honor of Halloween which will be here in just a few days, I’ve listed 13 spooky sounds.
1. The hiss of a cat.
2. The howl of a wolf.
3. The squeak of a mouse, or is it a rat?
4. A creaking door when you’re alone.
5. The sound of something being dragged outside.
6. A long low moan, but you’re not sure if it’s the wind or a person.
7. Wind, whistling around the corner of a building.
8. The crack of thunder right over the top of the house.
9. Noise on a staircase and you know you’re alone, or do you?
10. The knock on the door, and then the impatient jiggle of the door knob, but when you answer it there’s no one there
11. Scuttling noise that makes the hair stand on the back of your neck, and you don’t want to turn to look because you’re afraid of what you’ll see.
12. It’s late at night and you’re cuddled up in your nice warm bed, then you hear a footstep . . . in your bedroom behind you.
13. Someone one is whispering your name in a really creepy voice. You hurry to the door to give your friend a piece of your mind for scaring you, but when you open the door you see . . .
What noise really scares you?
Although my book is a erotic contemporary romance, There's some scary things that happen on my couple's little island.