All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Write Block Busted by Janice Seagraves

 I've finally busted out of the Writer's Block and boy did it end!

Words. Blessed words I can write down again.

It's such a relief.

I've started a three-book series and I'm on book three. 

This new story series just poured out of me.

I'm so excited that I'm writing again.

It's a different genre than I usually write, urban fantasy, and I'm having a ball with it.

I can't tell you much more than that, but I will soon.

Until then, here my last published book.

Amazon.com: Exodus Arcon Three in One: Chronicles of Arcon eBook : Seagraves, Janice: Kindle Store


The first three books in the Chronicles of Arcon Series.
Planet Arcon is in trouble. Before their planet tears itself apart, The Arcons built three colony ships to take them across the stellar reaches of space… towards Earth their new home. But, only the ruling class and the most brilliant minds can come. The rest must take their chances with the lottery.
One family cheats.
The Arcons are coming…. Are you ready?

No comments:

Share buttons