All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Monday, February 27, 2023

Writer's Block by Janice Seagraves

 

To anyone going through writer's block (((Hugs))) I'm sorry you're going through this.

I suffered through writer's block for two years. It was devastating. We had some deaths in the family, and I just couldn't write anymore, but I could revise my old work. So, I did what I could do and still managed to publish some books. 

Good thing I had a back log of finished manuscripts.

Then, it happened, two years to the day I stop writing, I picked up where I left off. Unfortunately, I haven't finished that one story, even though I have made good progress. I have finished several other manuscripts. It's slow going, but I am writing again.

All I can suggest is take a break and see if that helps. Sometimes you just need to sleep on it. Or write something new. Take a walk, get back to nature, go to art galleries, make some art or crafts. Try to energies yourself creatively. 

You can't fill from an empty cup.


Alien Collision: Chronicles of Arcon - Kindle edition by Seagraves, Janice. Literature & Fiction Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Heather Wood hasn’t had the best luck with her love life, or just life in general. After getting pregnant by her unfaithful lover, she’s kidnapped by aliens to be actioned off as a slave, and then the spaceship crashes on a deserted planet.

Things start to look up when two handsome aliens, Sky and Lance, rush to her rescue. She finds herself deeply attracted to both males, but you can only take one, right?

However, there is more growing than just Heather’s baby belly. The planet is host to a hoard of killers. And it looks like Heather’s luck has just run out.

No comments:

Share buttons