All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Friday, January 27, 2023

New Announcement for my Chronicles of Arcon Series by Janice Seagraves

My new announcement.


I've been working on this for a while now, but I republished the first three books of my Chronicles of Arcon series in a one book format and it is now together in one eBook. 

I plan on publishing Exodus Arcon as a paperback and hardcover soon. 

Get it now on Kindle unlimited. https://www.amazon.com/Exodus-Arcon-three-one-Chronicles-ebook/dp/B0BRYQHB3M



Planet Arcon is in trouble. Before their planet tears itself apart, The Arcons built three colony ships to take them across the stellar reaches of space… towards Earth their new home. But, only the ruling class and the most brilliant minds can come. The rest must take their chances with the lottery.

One family cheats.

The Arcons are coming…. Are you ready?

#aliens #spaceships #spacetravel #scifi #book


No comments:

Share buttons