All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Tuesday, October 18, 2022

I Want Candy



Halloween is approaching. And that means candy.


 If you are anything like me, you purchase candy early and vow this year you won’t eat it one piece of those tiny size pieces of candy. Of course, you eat it all. 


I know I do so I have to buy more candy. As I pay for my items, I vow next year I won’t buy the candy until the night before or even the day of but that vow is always broken.  


That is my halloween pastime. People put up decorations, purchase their halloween costume but I…I eat the candy. 


So, if you can count yourself among my numbers, then all I can say is Happy Halloween. 




No comments:

Share buttons