All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Friday, November 8, 2019

Just Wow! ~ By Joanne Jaytanie



On October 31st, our collection Christmas at Mistletoe Lodge hit #88 on the USA Today Best Selling Author List! 

How does that make me feel? Incredible, marvelous, unbelievable. I never dreamed I’d one day be saying; I’m a USA Today Best Selling Author. I’m still floating. I didn’t do it by myself. There were nine other fabulous authors involved in this process. But it was very different from past collaborations. How? There was ten times the exposure because - we all promoted. We all wrote new stories. We asked questions and offered our advice. We told everyone what we were doing. We worked as a team! And what a difference that makes.




On August 24th, Christmas at Mistletoe Lodge became an Amazon Best Seller and has remained one ever since. I’m honored to be one of the authors of this collection. If you’re interested in picking up a copy, don’t wait. Right now the price is .99, but next week the price will go up to $2.99.




On another note, I attended the Emerald City Writers’ Conference and enjoyed every minute of the event. I entered the blurb writing contest and had the privilege of being one of the three published finalists. The agents and editors judged the finalist’s blurbs, and the winner was announced at the conference. I was ecstatic when Salvaging Truth was named the winner.


~Salvaging Truth~

The world could be transformed if Riley can only stay alive long enough.

Most parents leave you a house, a car, or money when they die. Riley’s mom left her a treasure hunt with a mysterious payoff. Now everyone seems to want a piece of Riley and her inheritance: the university, the military, mega corporations, and Russian spies.

Riley needs help to solve her mother’s murder, and Dagger Easton’s salvage and investigation company comes to her rescue. Retired SEAL, private eye, and leader of a diving and salvage team, Dagger promises to protect Riley with his life. But as the value of her mother’s research becomes clear, Riley begins to believe there’s no one she can trust—not with her life, her heart, or her mother’s legacy.
*****

It’s been a hectic couple of months, and I’m happy to be settling back in and plotting out my next story. When it comes down to it, isn’t that what it’s all about.

Until next month,
Joanne






No comments:

Share buttons