All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Friday, March 22, 2019

Bye Bye Winter!

We've all had enough, haven't we? I know that here in SoCal we can't begin to compare stories with most of the country, but we have had more rain than in recorded memory, thunder that shakes the house and sends the dog into the husband's lap in a fit of terror, 1500 recorded lightning strikes in one night. It's been fun! I hope you've all survived with minimal trauma and property damage. Note to self: get two more roofing estimates.

But last night and tonight's super moon is ushering in spring! Longer days...warmer days, hopefully? What do you have planned for the upcoming season? A trip for spring break? Maybe planting a garden--I have that on the agenda as soon as it is a little less muddy! But mostly writing. In addition to writing as Kate, I am lucky enough to be part of an author trio writing as Lorelei M. Hart. We write mpreg, a genre that can be a lot of fun, especially the shifter styles.  Coming up on March 26th The Alpha's Lifeguard Kissed Omega will be released. Could be all the pools reflect my readiness to get back in the water and swim! Unlike our poor omega in this story:


Here's a taste:

I Never Learned How to Swim...

Fear had ruled over most of my life from fear of the water to my choice of alpha. Now that I’d left him, it was time to face all the facets of life. What I hadn’t expected was that my swimming teacher, the lifeguard at a local kids’ club would not only be the teacher I needed, but more. Harris might just prove to be the anchor I needed in life.

 When I saw Luca, knees wobbling by the pool, I knew something more than a fear of water plagued this omega. My protective instinct kicked in full-time. I needed to know him, keep him safe, share my life with him—and not just in the pool.

Have a wonderful start to spring!

3 comments:

Debby said...

I enjoy mpreg. I shall look for it. In someplaces, it maybe Spring, but Winter is holding on. debby236 at hotmail dot com

Janice Seagraves said...

My little do Dinky hides under the bed whenever there are any loud noises, thunder, fireworks or what-have-you.

Loved your excerpt. I wish you many sales.

Janice

ELF said...

I know how spoiled we are in SoCal, but after wishing for rain for so long...now I'm grumbling because I have to keep moving my pots into shelter so the plants don't drown when it rains, lol. I hope the weather will be nice for the Festival of Books next month!

Share buttons