All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Where Are You Traveling? #RB4U #book_signings


Where Are You Traveling??

Thank you for stopping by Romance Books 4 You! It's 2019 and I hope you had a wonderful holiday season. I'm looking forward to a new year. 

Book signings are a wonderful way to connect with readers. They have the opportunity to get a personalized, signed book as well as giveaways and swag. Not only that, it's a great time to get photos and find out the answers to your burning questions. I often do deals on my books at the book signings, allowing readers a chance to get the books cheaper than ordering online. 

Since book signings fill up quickly, most authors sign up for them at least a year in advance. Some of the big signings such as Lori Foster's sell out in minutes! While most authors do not break even at events, it is a great chance to rub elbows with readers and revitalizes you as nothing else can!



This year, I have three big signings that I'm attending. The first is Dreaming Dirty in Michigan on April 13th in Ann Arbor, Michigan. This is the first time for this signing but with it being close by home, I'm excited to get a chance to hang out with other local authors.



The second event is one I've been to for since the first year. Once Upon a Book takes place on July 19th and 20th in Frankenmuth, Michigan. Once Upon a Book is amazing and features a "costume" dinner and awards show in addition to the book signing. This year theme is Comic Book Bash and I'm sure the costumes will be off the wall! I really enjoy getting a chance to sit down to a meal with readers and chat about life. Over the past few years, I've come to become friends with some readers who have never missed this event.



My third book signing is Romancing the Capital in Ottawa, Canada on August 1st-3rd. This will be my first time at this event but I'm really excited to get to meet some of my favorite authors like Eve Langlais and Milly Taiden. In addition, I will get to see Desiree Holt (another RB4U author) who I've been friends with for years. She's my idol and I would love to be her when I grow up. Since this is my first time at this event, I'm not sure what to expect but I know there are so many fun events planned for readers such as reader lunches and dinners as well as the book signing. 

In addition to these big signings, I will have some smaller ones around Livingston County, Michigan but those aren't planned yet. You can stay up to date by following me on Facebook. I also have giveaways in my FB group for tickets to some of these events. 

Do you have any book signings you like to go to? Are there any events you wish you could attend? What is your author you MUST see when they are in town?

Are you looking for a book which will renew your faith in a higher power? I Believe will have you searching for those miracles in your life.

Miracles Surround Us.

Do you believe in miracles? Have you ever heard a voice urging you to do something or not to do something? Have you had a prayer answered? Has someone who has passed come to help you? 

Miracles happen to everyday people.This book shares real experiences from ordinary people. Miracles occurred. Some are profound and demonstrate the work of a higher power. Some appear as happenstance but are life changing. These are their stories in their own words.

Grab this book and be prepared to be amazed. There is more to life than what we see and Miracles Surround Us.

**Proceeds will go to the Children's Miracle Network which provides miracles to children everywhere.**

Amazon
Kobo
BN

Until next month,


Melissa
www.melissakeir.com

7 comments:

Debby said...

I love the idea of this book. I look forward to reading more.
debby236 at gmail dot com from FL USA

Cara Marsi said...

I have I Believe in my Kindle. Look forward to reading it. Have fun at your signings. Wish I lived close so I could go.

Melissa Keir said...

Cara, do you go to any near you? Do you know of any? I always try to do one big one and this year it's RTC in Ottawa. Last year was Deadwood.

Thank you Debby. :)

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

I have one coming this summer...so far. Booked last year. I love to meet new readers and make new friends at these events!

Melissa Keir said...

Congrats Vicki! I wish you many sales!!

Paris said...

I wish I lived closer, too! I love book signings but haven't been to very many, lately. My one and only signing was at an RT, years ago and it was crazy and fun. Wishing you many sales :)

ELF said...

I am fortunate in that InD'tale is held locally, and HRR was held relatively closely, so I was able to attend a couple of signings. This is always such a great opportunity to put a personality and face to the name in the book, and the interaction with my "tribe" is always invigorating!

Share buttons