All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Monday, December 24, 2018





Merry Christmas Everyone! Happy Christmas Eve Eve. I am proud to report I have gone from being the least ready for the holiday of anyone I know to just about ready! This is the best part, the cookies are baked, the presents are wrapped, and I'm sitting here with my mom watching a Christmas movie.

I am a terrible photographer, but you get the idea.


One of our favorite traditions is to bake a lot of cookies and make candy and give them to neighbors, friends, everyone my husband works with...it's three crazy days with my sister in law and worth every single moment. 


What do you do to celebrate the winter holidays? 

Thank you so much to all the readers who make it possible for me to have the job I always dreamed of. I have set Captive for Christmas to be free at Amazon starting tomorrow for the next few days as a thank you! So Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy all the holidays you celebrate. May 2019 be a happy healthy year for all of us!

2 comments:

Debby said...

Merry Christmas and thanks to writers for making the New Year something to look forward to.
debby236 at hotmail dot com from FL

Marianne Stephens said...

All looks yummy...maybe next year I'll bake again!
Merry Christmas!

Share buttons