All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Sunday, December 9, 2018

I Believe in Miracles #RB4U #true_story #melissa_keir


I Believe in Miracles

Welcome to December. This is always a tough time of year for me. Twenty years ago, right before Christmas, I lost my mom. She was way too young (esp. since I'm reaching that age myself). I know many of you are feeling sorry for my loss. I feel the sadness too but I can't think about my mom without being grateful for the miracle which gave us ten more years with her.

Do you believe in miracles? Most people I've spoken to do. Many have experienced one. They aren't as seldom as you think. I asked people to share their own miracles and was excited reading their stories. They had dead family members save their lives, had prayers answered and escaped the Angel of Death.

The stories touched my heart. So I asked if I could use them and compiled the stories along with my family's personal miracle. I Believe was born. I Believe is a book filled with true stories of miracles which happened to ordinary people, people like me.

I  hope you will be as moved as I was by their stories and see that miracles are more common than we think. They can and do happen all around us. That's the good news... and now for the best news... Proceeds from I Believe will go to the Children's Miracle Network, an organization which helps create miracles for children every day. 

So not only are you getting a book filled with heartwarming stories but you are helping others. 



Miracles Surround Us.
Do you believe in miracles? Have you ever heard a voice urging you to do something or not to do something? Have you had a prayer answered? Has someone who has passed come to help you?
Miracles happen to everyday people.This book shares real experiences from ordinary people. Miracles occurred. Some are profound and demonstrate the work of a higher power. Some appear as happenstance but are life changing. These are their stories in their own words.
Grab this book and be prepared to be amazed. There is more to life than what we see and Miracles Surround Us.
**Proceeds will go to the Children's Miracle Network which provides miracles to children everywhere.**
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you have a Blessed and Merry Christmas as well as a prosperous Happy New Year!
Until January 9th, Keep Reading...

XO
Melissa

5 comments:

Debby said...

Sometimes I think our existence is miraculous. I have experienced other things that cold be considered a miracle.
debby236 at hotmail dot com, Debby from FL

Melissa Keir said...

Thank you Debby. Miracles are not seen by everyone. But I'm glad you have seen one!

Cara Marsi said...

Melissa, this sounds wonderful. Just bought it. I could use some faith and cheering up right now. I can think of one time when I felt a gentle breeze at my neck that caused me to brake my car just in time to miss a speeding car running a red light. That car would have hit me if it weren't for the gentle touch on my neck. I guess that's my miracle.

Melissa Keir said...

Thank you Cara. I believe that is a miracle. Something made you wait. It's amazing to think that we all have events like that in our lives and we don't spend any time thinking about it but they are real.

ELF said...

The holidays are bittersweet for us as well, Melissa, since we have lost several family members right around this time. Kudos to you for your uplifting book and I hope the holiday season is heartwarming and fun for your and your family!

Share buttons