All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Saturday, July 21, 2018

Usually I post in here about my writer self but as many of you probably know, I am also a publisher! Decadent Publishing is one of the best parts of my life and recently, when KindleWorlds decided to close, two of the authors who owned worlds there gracious offered us the opportunity to continue these amazing series!.

The fabulous Desiree Holt granted us rights to work with The Omega Team  and the Phoenix Agency and the gracious Mari Carr her Wild Irish. I hope you'll stop by our webpage and check out the many titles 

For today, I'd like to share one of my stories, The Soviet Connection...my dip into the spy genre. I combined one of my favorite places, The Bahamas--even the little island resort I visited there a long time ago with a tale of murder, political intrigue and romance. I hope you'll enjoy the story. Also, I have a few ARCs of this book available, so for the first 10 newsletter subscribers who contact me at katerichards09@gmail.com...your copy is free!



Sophia has bad luck with boyfriends. They have a tendency to have accidents and the last guy she spent time alone with has ended up dead. Ruled a suicide. His Senator father wants to know what happened but is afraid bad publicity could affect his campaign for president and wants things handled without too much fanfare.


When his number one suspect turns out to be a familiar face, Carson is stuck between a beautiful blonde and his duty. If he makes the wrong choice, someone else might die.


1 comment:

Melissa Keir said...

Sounds like a great book. I'm glad you were able to help out the authors. It was sad what Amazon did, but at least they gave the rights back so the stories can go on.

Share buttons