All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Friday, January 19, 2018

♥ Happy New Year ♥ #Romance #guestblog #RB4U @_iris_b

With the assumption that most of your readers are currently struggling through a nasty northern winter, I’d like to “send” you some sunshine from this end of the world. It’s hot here!
Anyway, I’m here to tell you about my latest book. See, I’ve always liked travelling – on a budget – and I like sharing my experience with my readers. There’s so much beauty in the world, the perfect setting for a romance. My latest release is set partly in Melbourne, Australia, and New Zealand. As I mentioned, I like to add my holiday memories to my stories. I did so with FRESH BEGINNINGS in which Australian Jared Fraser travels through the US in a motorhome (RV), based on our travels. And I added some travel experience to THEIR BOND THROUGH JADE as well. So, let me take you to this small, but rich country by telling you Mat and Tiffany’s story.

Here’s the blurb …

Pikorua, the Maori name for the symbol, is a twist that is said to symbolise the strength of the bond between two people. Mat is certain there is something between Tiffany and him.

When Tiffany Cahill opens the door to the police, memories flood her mind of the previous year and a relationship gone bad. Frightened, she calls her friend, Steve, for help, but instead a stranger answers the phone. Little does Tiffany know how much this New Zealander is going to impact her life, especially after she is assaulted only a few hours later.

Mat Apanui, the owner of a helicopter tour company in New Zealand, can’t ignore the worry in Tiffany’s voice when he answers Steve’s phone. Before he knows it, he is spending most of his business trip to Melbourne with her. Desperate to keep her safe after an attack, he invites her to stay with him in Queenstown, NZ.

With her safety at risk, how will Tiffany overcome her reservations and trust the sexy stranger enough to fly across the Tasman Sea?






Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/bQ68rL for a free copy of NEW BEGINNINGS


Author
Iris Blobel was born and raised in Germany and only immigrated to Australia in the late 1990s. Having had the travel bug most of her life, Iris spent quite some time living in Scotland, London, as well as Canada where she met her husband. Her love for putting her stories onto paper only emerged a few years back, but now her laptop is a constant companion.
Iris resides west of Melbourne with her husband and her beautiful two daughters as well as their dog. Next to her job at a private school, she also presents a German Program at the local Community Radio.


4 comments:

jean hart stewart said...

Sounds different and intriguing....much success with this...

Iris B said...

Thank you, Jean.

Janice Seagraves said...

Happy New Year to you too.

Good luck with your release and I wish you many sales.

Iris B said...

Thank you, Janice :-)

Share buttons