All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Fall with Kate

Fall starts tomorrow. Seems like summer just began and already we're tumbling into the last part of the year. I love summer, but as the days get shorter and cooler, there's so much to look forward to. Halloween and Thanksgiving and pumpkin spice everything (I'll admit, I'm not tired of it yet). Apples and cinnamon and mums in glorious rich crimson and gold and orange. Also, cooler days are perfect for cuddling up on the couch with a cup of Good Earth Sweet and Spicy Tea, my current favorite, and maybe a cookie. And my laptop. Or cooking soups and stews. Baking bread. Yesterday I baked two loaves of Amish Friendship Bread...today we have about a quarter of a loaf left.

And I just learned how to renew the cinnamon scent on the cinnamon brooms I got last year, so I have a project in mind!

I'm never more grateful for working at home than on a rainy day, like today is predicted to be. My office is about thirty feet from the bedroom and my rainy day uniform might be pajamas...the characters don't mind. And reading!



Watch for the release of Fire and Ice, the latest in Wolves and Bears and Foxes, Oh My, later this week. The battle for Crossroads lies in the hands of an ice dragon who has yet to shift and doesn't know for sure she can.

I'd love to hear what you enjoy best about fall as well. I think it's my favorite season of the year!


3 comments:

Cara Marsi said...

I love summer, too, Kate, and hate to see it go. There are some good things about autumn, as you say, stews and soups, and most of all, pumpkin. I adore everything pumpkin. Love your cover. Congrats on the new release!

jean hart stewart said...

I love all the seasons, although I love summer best. Got out my Halloween decorations today though and they are so much fun!

Melissa Keir said...

You have me so hungry! I love working at home when I can make a big pot of chili and have the house smelling so good! Or even a pot roast in the crock pot.... Now...I'm going to have to plan that!

Share buttons