All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Are You Ready for SUMMER NIGHTS OF DELIGHT?




Available Today!
    

Get ready for your temperature to rise while you’re reading this exciting collection of passion and seduction from some of today’s hottest and best-selling authors! These stories run the gamut of heat level, so there’s something for everyone, and at .99, they’re quite a steal!

MAKE ME BREATHLESS by Tina Donahue
I’LL DANCE FOR YOU by Marianne Stephens
HEAD OVER HEELS by Paris Brandon
DRAGON MIRROR by Janice Seagraves
UNAWAKENED by Cindy Spencer Pape
REBEL HEART by Denyse Bridger
FOR LOVE OF LANCE by Jean Hart Steawart
SURRENDER HER INHIBITIONS by Nicole Morgan
SURF’S UP by Krista Ames


***Blurbs, excerpts, genre’s and heat ratings can be found for all of the stories, here:

The kids are back in school and summer is winding down. So why not enjoy some “me” time and kick back with a copy of SUMMER NIGHTS OF DELIGHT, today!






A member of Romance Writers of America and published since 2009, I write contemporary, paranormal, erotic and historical romance, throwing a little mystery and suspense in for good measure. Currently self-published and published with Decadent Publishing, I love nothing better than a story that contains a little mystery and a lot of romance. 

When not dreaming up stories featuring heroes who aren’t intimidated by strong heroines, you can be find me haunting antique and thrift stores for unique finds, or planning a new flower garden. I live in the mid-west with my own hero and am currently enjoying all of the period dramas on Netflix and wondering where I can find a hat that makes me look as stylish as the 1930’s Australian sleuth, Miss Phryne Fisher.

I love hearing what readers are up to so drop by anytime!

Happy Reading!
 
Paris Brandon

2 comments:

Tina Donahue said...

Gorgeous cover - great romance! Congrats, Paris, and everyone on this awesome antho.

Cara Marsi said...

I just bought my copy. Sounds great. Best of luck to all of you.

Share buttons