All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Friday, May 26, 2017

Michele Zurlo's Re/Bound...Now in Spanish

Hey there! It's the 26th, so this is Michele Zurlo!

About a year ago, I read a blog post from a woman who does Spanish-English translations, and I found myself wondering: Does she go both ways? Now, I know what you're thinking, and the truth is that I didn't immediately ask. I waited. I followed her on Twitter. I stalked her by looking up her work and reviews. Eventually I made contact, and I found out that she does, in fact, go both ways.

My next step was to research the reasons for having my novel translated from English to Spanish, and I found out that over 500 million people in the world speak Spanish as their first language--roughly the same number of people who speak English as their first language. So I decided to go for it--and I had Re/Bound translated into Spanish. It took about 4 months for the translator (Olga Nunez Miret) to rewrite my 100K novel.

I hear from others that it's a very good translation. I, of course, have no clue because, while I can recognize some words, I can't read Spanish. This almost makes me want to learn. Almost. (I've tried before. It did not go well, but I did learn to roll my R's, so at least there's that.)

Anyway, I'm excited that my work is now going to be available to half a billion more people! If it's successful, I'll have the others translated too.

Here's the blurb:



Recuperarse después de la pérdida devastadora de su Maestro es más difícil de lo que Darcy había anticipado. Justo cuando más necesita a alguien, aparece un atractivo Dominante. Theo es considerado, dominante y exigente —exactamente lo que ella necesita. Él empuja sus barreras, pone a prueba sus límites, y la hace llegar a nuevas alturas. Gracias a él, ella recuerda lo que es sentir alegría, amor, y una mano firme en el trasero.

El agente Malcolm Legato persigue a un hombre de negocios corrupto, y Darcy puede facilitarle la entrada a lo más alto de la Corporación Snyder. Aunque él inicia su relación con ella con la intención de utilizarla para avanzar su investigación, no puede evitar enamorarse perdidamente de esta combativa sumisa, y sabe que le romperá el corazón cuando descubra que le ha estado mintiendo desde el principio.

Cuando todo se desmorone, ¿será Darcy capaz de encontrar la fortaleza necesaria para perdonar a Malcolm y construir una vida juntos? ¿Y sabrá hallar el valor requerido para conseguir hacerle justicia al hombre que amaba y que ha perdido?

Con nudos de cuerda y de argumento, esta historia repleta de acción os hará reír, llorar, y estremeceros por muy buenas razones. Con Ligada de nuevo, Michele Zurlo os ofrece una historia inteligente, atrevida y sexy.

Advertencias: Bondage, D/s, S/M, baile de salsa 

And buy links:
All other outlets: https://www.books2read.com/u/3GMNop

It's also available in English--

Love, Michele Zurlo


4 comments:

Cara Marsi said...

How interesting, Michele. What a great idea to translate your book into Spanish. Can you share the translator's name with us?

Michele Zurlo said...

Olga Nunez Miret did the translation. She was a joy to work with.

jean hart stewart said...

You'll have to be sure to let us know how the Spanish version sells...congratulations on your enterprising venture...

Melissa Keir said...

Wonderful! I'd love to hear more about this!

Share buttons