All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Friday, September 2, 2016

Are you ready for Fall? #sweatshirtweather #bonfires #fallingleaves

Hi everybody and HAPPY 2nd day of September


As I sit here looking out my window at the sunrise with the window cracked, I can't believe it's September already.  Plus i'm freezing at the  momentlol.  I love, love, LOVE the months of September and October so much but I can't get over where the summer went.  Here in Michigan, we don't really get enough of the real summer weather.  These days we're lucky to get two months of sun and heat.  Not that I'm complaining because Fall is my favorite season but it means that winter isn't far behind.  And that's the last time i'm using that foul 6-letter word for a little while.

Things definitely haven't been dull this summer and real excited that my kids are going back to school next week.  They are excited too actually but i think i win in that category. :)
The closer to the end of summer it gets, the less I seem to be able to get done.  They are literally stir crazy, bored, terribly argumentative and by the time I get quiet time after midnight i'm so flippin' tired I can't concentrate.

I have been attempting to write so that's a good thing.  
I have a short story freebie coming out in September 
in honor of my publisher's anniversary, Roane Publishing, 
and you'll be able to find it here soon... 
The Roane Publishing Blog

Also super excited to be a part of the 
RB4U's most current anthology 
Roping the Cowboy.  
My story is called Whiskey's Sweet Revenge



Then in mid to late 
September 
I'll be in a boxed set...
Once Upon a Time ~ 
The New Fairytales
and it's up for 
pre-order on Amazon.  



....Then lol, I'll be doing 
another cowboy story
 to be in a boxed
 set to be a follow 
up to Cowboy, Mine.




You guessed it, one more then...
In the spring i will have the pleasure 
of being in a Rock Star Boxed set. 
 That's a new one for me so i can't 
wait to see how it all turns out !

Then....again.....somewhere in between all that i have a couple additional submissions but don't know release dates for sure yet :)

***
Hope you all had a GREAT summer and that your fall lasts longer than i'm afraid mine will.

Happy Fall Y'all

Krista



6 comments:

Cara Marsi said...

Wow, Krista, you've got a lot going on. I pre-ordered Once Upon a Time. I like fall, but I love summer and I'm always sad when summer ends. 80-90 degree days are what I love. Best of luck with all your new releases.

Krista said...

Thank you so much Cara, there is definitely a lot going on but I'm really glad because the last couple years I didn't really release that much. I'm actually excited to be so busy and I hope that this streak will continue into the new year as well.

Krista said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diane Burton said...

Fall is my favorite season. After the hot/humid summer we've had, these cool days are such a blessing.

Melissa Keir said...

I miss the summer. For me, it's time off work and time to play, swim and watch the fireflies. This summer was hot so I spent a lot of it inside but that's okay too! You do have a lot going on. :)

Sharon Hamilton said...

I love fall, and I miss summer too. But the colors of fall and the colder days after our beautiful Indian Summer, when the vineyards are bright orange, magenta and yellow, are stunning. There's the crush, and all the pre-holiday things happening at the wineries.

So happy to see your recent success, and to see you being productive! Best of luck!

Share buttons