All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Thursday, January 15, 2015

It's a new year...


And I need a lot of inspiration...

My muse has decided she's through for the time being, and I can't find her in any of the usual places she hides. Sigh. Even looking at some of the hot guys I have in my Pinterest site hasn't brought her back. I guess I just need to learn how to write without her at my back.

I am even having trouble getting into my blog days. I don't get on Facebook much, either.  But I was looking at the pics I have stolen from FB, and found this dude, so I thought I would use him to lure that recalcitrant bi-otch back.

If anyone sees her, would you kindly remind her that she is desperately needed at home?

Thanks...

Fran Lee

6 comments:

Rose Anderson said...

:) She's on a world cruise with mine.

Marianne Stephens said...

Muses have a way of disappearing...mine was gone for a long time.
She'll return...or maybe try a male muse??

Melissa Keir said...

Those muse's are fickle girls. We should go for a male one!

Fran Lee said...

Rose, I wouldn't doubt it. At least one of us is enjoying a vacation right now! LOL!

Fran Lee said...

Marianne, I even asked readers to buy me a cattle prod for her...maybe that's why she deserted me.

Fran Lee said...

Melissa, this one seems to be more fickle than most. A male muse might be fun, but first, I have to trap one...

Share buttons