All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Friday, December 27, 2013

A Christmas Story?

It's not too late to read a good Christmas story.

I'd like to present my Christmas story. A two for one.
My new eBook, Matrix Crystal Christmas, which follows, Matrix Crystal Hunters, is now available: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GJCNBAY
Matrix Crystal Christmas is made up of two short stories (one erotic and one sweet) for the fans of my novel, Matrix Crystal Hunters, who told me that they wanted to know what happened next.

In Crystal Flower Christmas: Vach and Maya are on a mission to undam the Laonooco River for the drought stricken region. As heartache fractures their marriage, will the gift of a crystal flower mend their relationship or break it beyond repair?

In Crystal Clear Christmas: Plague has struck the village of Zama and the citizens blame the only human left on Zenevieva, Maya. Will Vach make the ultimate sacrifice to save his wife?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Janice's website: http://janiceseagraves.org/

11 comments:

Paris said...

Janice,

Good luck with your new Christmas stories! They sound great:)

Melissa Keir said...

They sound very sweet! I like that they are both about marriage and keeping it alive and vital. :) All the best!!

Tina Donahue said...

These sound like wonderful stories, Janice. Can't wait to read! :)

Andrea Cooper said...

Sounds like a great read. Tweeted.

Nicole Morgan said...

This sounds like a great story, Janice! I love that he'll have such a big decision! I'm a big fan of turmoil in a book! :)

Cara Marsi said...

Congratulations on your new Christmas releases! They sound terrific!

Janice Seagraves said...

Hi Paris, Thank you. :)

Hi Melissa, I wanted to show the ups and downs of married life on a distant planet.

Hi Tina, Thank you.

Hi Andrea, thank you so much. You are kind to do so. :)

Hi Nicole, Oh, I packed a lot of emotions in my two short stories.

Hi Cara, Thank you. :)

Janice~

Rose Anderson said...

Ups and down of married life on a distant planet? That's a cute idea. Best luck, Janice.

Marianne Stephens said...

Never too late for Christmas stories! Keep the spirit of Christmas going - we need this all year!

Unknown said...

I so agree with Marianne~~I could read Christmas stories all year. Wishing you success with them both, Janice!

Janice Seagraves said...

Hi Rose, Thank you. The idea just came to me. :)

Hi Marianne, Thank you. That does sound lovely to keep the spirit of Christmas going all year long.

Hi Gemma, Thank you. :)

Janice~

Share buttons