All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Friday, October 15, 2010

Ooooops...

I can't believe that I survived the plane trip home from Romanticon...

It was not bad flying there...and the convention was fabulous...but I think next time I fly anywhere, I will spring for First Class instead of the cheap seats!  I was crammed into a plane for a total of 2100 miles, when the actual trip was only 1600 miles!  The return flight left Cleveland...and stopped over in Houston Texas.  HUH? Then another 1100 miles back West and North to Utah. Eight solid hours of plane-sitting...after six hours of airport-sitting? 

Sigh...no wonder I was sick as a dog for four days after I got home!

I will never fly again without taking my trusty Airborne. 

It was my first-ever romance convention. And it was a total blast!  But I can only afford one each year. So I won't be attending any of the other great conventions around the country.  All in all, I loved every minute...except that damn return flight.

If you want to see the photos I took, check out my blog at http://franleesromanceblog.blogspot.com

Have you ever come home from a trip and gotten instantly sick with a nasty virus?  A number of us got sick as soon as we arrived home.  Must be something going around...


Hugs!

Fran Lee

No comments:

Share buttons