Welcome to Romance Books 4 Us everyone. I'm your tour guide for the day, Nicole Morgan and as some of you may have noticed I drop by with a new post on the first of every month and either ramble like a fool or amaze you with my intellect. LOL. Okay, yes that last one was a stretch, but...I've got you smiling now, don't I? Now that you're good and loosened up, go ahead and kick your shoes off, sit back, relax and enjoy!
Lose the Stress and Relax with your Honey!
For today's topic I wanted to talk about Romantic Getaways. With the holidays sneaking upon us we will soon be making a mad dash for the store, decorating our homes, eating far too much and sleeping way too little. In the midst of this process we will most likely forget about the one we lean on the most, our partner. In between yelling over scotch tape, who took the cards to the post office and who was going to deal with Aunt Ellen (come on, we ALL have an Aunt Ellen) this year, we forget to take time for ourselves. Nurturing our relationships is so important. How else can they grow if we don't take care of them? So, to help make sure you don't forget about that special someone and how important they are to I have listed just a few (although there are many out there) places where you and your special someone can getaway from it all.
So get to packing! Away we go...
So get to packing! Away we go...
- Eastlake Inn Bed & Breakfast: In St. Louis, the 20s era Eastlake Inn Bed and Breakfastoffers the sensual Magnolia Room, a space with a fireplace, dream bath, double showers and cathedral ceiling. The inn is surrounded by hundred year old trees, lush gardens and one acre of land. Eastlake is also close to many fine restaurants and quaint shops.
- Nemacolin Woodlands Resort and Spa: The Nemacolin Woodlands Resort & Spa in Pennsylvania regularly hosts Couples Vacations, which are packed with sensual and bonding activities like couples yoga, a massage workshop, wine tasting, and sinful desserts. Active couples will be happy to know that the vacation also includes whitewater rafting, climbing, horseback riding and a shooting academy.
- Villa Vera: Acapulco’s Villa Vera is known for its famous guests and luxurious villas.Stay in the Elizabeth Taylor Villa, where the star vacationed for almost twenty years, which comes with a private swimming pool, an outdoor bar and hydromassage tub. The hotel has its own fragrance, "Romance," made for luxuriating in the tub. The spa is popularly considered one of the finest in Acapulco, offering massages, wraps, facials and more.
- Sugar Hill Inn: This New Hampshire getaway is full of rustic charm, lush greenery andbeautiful landscapes. The owners of the Sugar Hill Inn specialize in massage therapy and romantic cuisine. Nearby are the Franconia Notch, a gorgeous mountain range, and the Robert Frost Place.
- Zara Spa: For couples seeking an exotic spa vacation, the Zara Spa in Jordan is anexcellent choice. Located inside the Movenpick Resort overlooking the shores of the Dead Sea, this spot is unlike any other. At the lowest point on earth, unwind in one of the spa’s thermariums or the Laconium. Some of their treatments include aromatherapy mud wraps and a foot massage pool.
That's all for me this months, guys and gals.
I'll see you here next month,
Same bat time...Same bat channel.
She also has a recurring monthly column in Book & Trailer Showcase's eMagazine, is a proud member of the Romance Books 4 Us Gold Authors, as well as Sweet and Sexy Divas. In addition, Nicole is one third of the scintillating trio, Mile High Muses and is the twitter coordinator for Marketing for Romance Writers.
Find out more about Nicole and her books by visiting her website, blog, Google + Page, Twitter, Facebook and her Yahoo Group, Nicole’s Think Tank.