Too many ideas in my head today. I feel like I could write ten posts instead of just one.
But since I'm limited to one will make this post humorous. Doesn't everybody enjoy a boost in spirits now and then? And with the holiday season bearing down on us we can all use a smile or two.
Here are 12 epiphanies on everyday life.
1. Art is how we decorate space, music is how we decorate time.
2. People who say they can't cook are basically confessing that they can't follow instructions.
3. The first guy who heard a parrot speak must have freaked.
4. In gaming, the start button is mostly used to pause the game.
5. When the first child is born on Mars, we will have to add Planet of Birth to our passports.
6. If I ever start my own dog training business, I'll call it Sit Happens.
7. Pizza crust is an edible places to keep your meat and vegetables on.
8. If people don't recognize Clark Kent as Superman because of his glasses, does his eye doctor know his true identity?
9. Gyms are full of heavy stuff that you pay to lift repeatedly.
10. Wallets are packets that we put in our pockets.
11. Slang is slang for "short language".
I like all kind of humor, subtle or overt, and enjoy keeping a folder full of different thing to make me smile.
Another thing that makes me smile is the release of the RB4U anthology, Entice Me! This is now available for 99 cents at Amazon and other sources. My contribution is Desire's Dilemma, and it's a Regency with lots of twists and turns. I've got five more books coming soon as MuseItUp, and one of them Guilty Secrets, is to my mind the best book I've written. Definitely more about that when I get a release date. I'm on all the usual sites, or write me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I love to talk to readers.