All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Wedding in Matrix Crystal Hunters

Since June is the month for weddings, I have a excerpt from Matrix Crystal Hunters. I can't reveal too much since its my ending scene for my couple.




Grandmother crossed her arms. “We haven’t discussed the matrix crystals.”
Maya blinked. Now she wants to talk about the crystals? She turned back to the commander. “She wants to discuss the crystals.”
“I’m a little confused.” The commander rubbed the back of his neck. “You went out in search of the crystals and ended up here. We haven’t heard from you in over two weeks.”
Maya’s mouth dropped open. “Has it really been that long?”
Kim stood. “Her arm isn’t broken, just badly bruised, but she seems to be recovering from some kind of illness.”
“Have you been ill?” the commander asked. “You’ve been gone so long that some of us thought you were dead. We finally received a message but our linguistics department had a little trouble translating it. It appeared to say that we should come here to discuss your dowry.”
Maya tucked a lock of hair behind her ear. “I was poisoned. I’m getting better.”
“Poisoned?” Kim and the commander said, at the same time.
Maya frowned. “Wait a minute, did you say dowry?"





Matrix Crystal Hunters is available:
US Kindle



5 comments:

Carly Carson said...

I hope she has a hot groom someone has provided waiting in the wings! :)

Melissa Keir said...

Thank you for sharing. I love this cover and the book sounds amazing!

Janice Seagraves said...

Hi Carly, Yes she does. Its the guy on the cover. :)

Hi Melissa, Thank you. I had a lot of fun writing this book. :)

Janice~

Fran Lee said...

I loved it too!

Janice Seagraves said...

Hi Fran, Thank you. :)

Janice~

Share buttons