GIVEAWAY: One Romance Books '4' Us size XL tee-shirt will be given to one person who leaves a comment. NOTE: Only shipped to US and Canadian addresses.
- Your novel is being made into a TV series/movie. Who’s in your dream cast?
- What’s your writing schedule like? Do you strive for a certain amount of words each day?
- What is the most important thing you do for your career now, as compared to when you first started writing?
- Of all your characters, who’s your favorite, and why?
- If you could change something about your first book, what would it be?
- How do you choose names for your characters?
- What genre would you like to try writing that you haven’t yet tried?
- Have you ever used an incident from your real life into one of your books?
- Any part of a book that drives you crazy as you write: beginning, middle, or end?
- Out of your entire backlist, which book has the best opening line? What's the line?
- What is your favorite holiday and why?
- What are two things people might be surprised to know about you?
- As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? Anything I wanted to be. I had all my options open.
- Favorite food…would be soft shell crab, hands down. I am a Chesapeake Bay gal and I could eat them until they run out of my ears.
- Favorite happy memory.
Now, How about a blurb and an excerpt from This Magic Moment, which will be part of the Unforgettable Heroes boxed set on January 30th. Here they are:
Zack Graham, CEO of Scrumbles
Snack Cakes and Crandall Drake, CEO of Pretzelcious Pretzels are workaholics. Mike Kramer and Gretta
Fishman, who work for each CEO respectively, are not. What’s worse, Mike and
Gretta are lovers who can’t spend time with each other due to their boss’ OCD
work habits. But they have a plan: ask Maxwell Magic, the magnanimous, magical,
mystery matchmaker, to solve their problem by getting their two bosses to stop
working and start loving in a match that lasts forever.
Zack and Crandall are in for a crazy ride, because Maxwell knows all and he will design a plan that is infallible; but, in the process they will have long-hidden secrets exposed and will be forced to sacrifice more than they thought possible to gain what they never though could come true.
But it can, because it’s magic-This Magic Moment!
And the excerpt: