All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Very punny!

I've a new book coming, My Elusive Earl, but no cover yet. It's due any day now, so if it arrives in time I'll add it here. You'll love my Earl, even if you want to slap him for being so dense. He does catch on eventually, though., so all is not lost.

And here are some new puns for your amusement. If you don't laugh, you can at least groan....

1. The fattest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.

2. I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island. But it turned out to be an optical Aleutian.

3. She was only a whiskey maker. But he loved her still.

4. A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class.  Because it was a weapon of math disruption.

5. No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.

6. A dog gave birth to puppies near the road. And was cited for littering.

7. A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in a Linoleum Blownapart.

8. Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.

9.  A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall. The police are looking into it.

10. Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

11. Atheism if a non-prophet organization.

12. Two hats were handing on a hat rack in the hallway.  One hat said to the other, "You stay here. I'll go on a head."

I know, I know, some of these are really bad. But do tell me your favorite anyway.

You'll find me and my 35 books at www.jeanhartstewart.com, MuseItUp publishers, and all the other usual sources., Google, Kobo, Barnes and Noble, etc.

And as you can see, my new cover just arrived.  Love those sexy men!! So glad it got here in time for this column, Hope you like my earl as well as I do.....

No comments:

Share buttons