All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Thursday, August 17, 2017

puns for intelligent people!!

I'm having trouble getting this posted, but here is my new book  and my gorgeous Earl.  It's due to come out in October.  I strictly love this guy!!

Since I seem to be late, although I did schedule this blog before it seems to have disappeared.

Here's the post I thought I'd scheduled to appear today, but somehow it didn't. Computers and me often have trouble. And here's the puns...

1. The fattest knight at Sir Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.

2. I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island. But it was only an optical Aleutian.

3. She was only whiskey maker. But he loved her still.

4. A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class. Because it was a weapon of math disruption.

5. No matter how much you push the envelope it will still be stationery.

6. A dog gave birth to puppies near the  road and was cited for littering.

Have my computer guy coming to figure out why I'm havien to so much trouble.  Till next month, when I hope I can do better.


4 comments:

Tina Donahue said...

These are great, Jean. I look forward to your posts every month. :)

GORGEOUS cover! Major congrats!

Cara Marsi said...

I'm glad you were able to post these, Jean. Loved them, and I love your new cover.

jean hart stewart said...

Yhanks, ladies....I think he's a real hunk. Looks like the first one posted after all. Better that than none, right?

Paris said...

Great cover, Jean! Love the puns; a weapon of math destruction, lol!

Share buttons