Tuesday, January 17, 2017
But this column today is for lexophiles. Which probably means all of you who take the time to read our blogs. Here's a bunch of puns for those of us who like to play with words.
1. Venison for dinner again? Oh deer!
2. How does Moses make tea? Hebrews it.
3. England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool.
4. I tried to catch some fog, but I mist.
5. They told me I had type-A blood but it was a typo.
6. I changed by Ipods name to Titanic. It's syncing now.
7, Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.
8. I know a guy who is addicted to brake fluid, but he says he can stop any time.
9. I stayed up all night to see where the sun went, and then it dawned on me.
10. The girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I'd never met herbivore.
11. When chemists die, they barium.
12, I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I just can't put it down.
13. I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words.
14. Why were the Indians here first? They had reservations.
These are so bad, they're good! As usual I'd love to know which one appeals to you the most. I think I'd vote for 12, but it's a hard choice. Do comment and tell me which one you like!
MuseItUp is bringing out all my books now and Victoria's Visions is the latest. It's a gripping book with two love stories, so it was very interesting to weave it all together.
Til next time.