Romantic Getaways. With Valentines Day around the corner, the restaurants will be full with couples looking to lock lips and declare their love. So why not get away to somewhere quiet and secluded so you can really appreciate your one and only? Below are some of my favs. Take a look and be sure to remember that quality always is more important than quantity! XOXO
- Eastlake Inn Bed & Breakfast: In St. Louis, the 20s era Eastlake Inn Bed and Breakfastoffers the sensual Magnolia Room, a space with a fireplace, dream bath, double showers and cathedral ceiling. The inn is surrounded by hundred year old trees, lush gardens and one acre of land. Eastlake is also close to many fine restaurants and quaint shops.
- Nemacolin Woodlands Resort and Spa: The Nemacolin Woodlands Resort & Spa in Pennsylvania regularly hosts Couples Vacations, which are packed with sensual and bonding activities like couples yoga, a massage workshop, wine tasting, and sinful desserts. Active couples will be happy to know that the vacation also includes whitewater rafting, climbing, horseback riding and a shooting academy.
- Villa Vera: Acapulco’s Villa Vera is known for its famous guests and luxurious villas.Stay in the Elizabeth Taylor Villa, where the star vacationed for almost twenty years, which comes with a private swimming pool, an outdoor bar and hydromassage tub. The hotel has its own fragrance, "Romance," made for luxuriating in the tub. The spa is popularly considered one of the finest in Acapulco, offering massages, wraps, facials and more.
- Sugar Hill Inn: This New Hampshire getaway is full of rustic charm, lush greenery and beautiful landscapes. The owners of the Sugar Hill Inn specialize in massage therapy and romantic cuisine. Nearby are the Franconia Notch, a gorgeous mountain range, and the Robert Frost Place.
- Zara Spa: For couples seeking an exotic spa vacation, the Zara Spa in Jordan is anexcellent choice. Located inside the Movenpick Resort overlooking the shores of the Dead Sea, this spot is unlike any other. At the lowest point on earth, unwind in one of the spa’s thermariums or the Laconium. Some of their treatments include aromatherapy mud wraps and a foot massage pool.
Happy Valentines Day
Find all of my other books onany of these fine retailers:
That's all for me this months, guys and gals.
I'll see you here next month,
Same bat time...Same bat channel.
Nicole's Administrative Services
Nicole's Administrative Services
Nicole Morgan is an author of erotic romance novels, which more often than not have a suspenseful back story. Erotic romance mixed with good old-fashioned whodunit. While she's written everything from contemporary to paranormal her leading men will more than likely be wearing a uniform of some kind. From military to police officers, she has a love for writing about those who protect and serve. From her very first novel about Navy SEALs to her more recent releases you will be sure to find a few twists and turns you were not expecting.
She also had a recurring monthly column in Book & Trailer Showcase's eMagazine, is a proud member of the Romance Books 4 Us Gold Authors, as well as Sweet and Sexy Divas.
Find out more about Nicole and her books by visiting her website, blog, Google + Page, Twitter, Facebook and her Yahoo Group, Nicole’s Think Tank.
Keep up to date with Nicole:
Website: http://authornicmorgan.com (under construction)
Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorNicoleMorgan
Facebook Friend Page: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorNicMorgan
Amazon Author Page: http://amazon.com/author/nicolemorgan
Manic Reader’s Page: http://manicreaders.com/nicolemorgan/