Tuesday, May 17, 2016
May Gray and some nonsense!!~
Now for the nonsense part of this admittedly spring-fevered blog. If you don't like puns, you'd better quit reading.....
1. A bicycle can't stand on its own because it's two tired. (Really bad, but I'm in that kind of a mood.)
2. Times flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
3. In democracy your vote counts. In feudalism your count votes.
4. A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
5. If you don't pay your exorcist you get repossessed.
6. The man who fell into an upholstery machine is fully recovered.
7. You feel stuck with your debt if you can't budge it.
8. Local Area Network in Australia --- the LAN down under.
9. Every calendar's days are numbered.
10. A lot of money is tainted. Taint yours and taint mine.
11.Once you've seen one shopping center, you've seen a mall.
12. Bakers trade bread recipes on a knead-to-know basis.
These are really awful puns, but I'm going to ask me to pick your favorite anyway. I hope there's at least one that appeals to you. I'll try to be more sensible next month.
On the professional side, my long historical, Guilty Secrets, has gotten rave revues on Amazon, and I'm thrilled about that. I just finished final edits on Seducing Simon, which will be out soon from MuseItUp. If you want to read the revues go to Amazon and type in Guilty Secrets, or go to my website, htttp://www.jeanhartstewart.com. Love to have you do just that!