All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Thursday, March 17, 2016

This and That !!!

Guilty Secrets made its official debut March l, much to my delight.   It's on Amazon, Kobo, Barnes and Noble, and of course MuseItUp, my publisher.

I've already put excerpts up on this book, so instead will offer the book as a prize for whoever guess which one of these quotes on love is my favorite. They're all interesting, and it's hard to pick. However, if you pick the one I picked as the best, I'll send you a free e-copy of Guilty Secrets.  Now that's a deal!

So have fun picking!!!

1. True love is like ghosts; which everybody talks about but few have seen.

2.  Love is not a maybe thing, you know when you love someone.

3.  Girls want a guy who say I love you every night and proves it every day.

4. To those who have given up on love, I say, "Trust life a little bit."    Maya Angelou

5.  Love doesn't need to be perfect, it just needs to be true.

6.  If I love you enough to let you go, would you love me enough to come back?

7.  The only thing we never get enough of is love.  The only things we never give enough of is love.

8.  Love isn't something to be played around with so if you play around with it be prepared for it to play around with you.

Do have fun with this... and let me know your choice in your comment. I had a hard time picking, but one of these screamed out to me it was my favorite. Just tell me which one you think is the best, and maybe you'll win a free copy of Guilty Secrets... I hope you do....!!!!

If you don't win,  a long excerpt  of Guilty Secrets can be found on  Amazon,  my website, www.jeanhartstewart.com.  Love this book, hope you do too. It's truly my favorite of the thirty some I've written.



8 comments:

Cara Marsi said...

Love, love the cover, Jean. Congratulations. I picked my favorite, hoping it's yours too: the Maya Angelou quote, number 4.

Judy Baker said...

Gorgeous cover, Jean. I pick #7 - we all need more love.

jean hart stewart said...

Thanks for participating, ladies. Love that sexy guy myself!!!

Paris said...

Great cover, Jean! My pick is #5, Love doesn't need to be perfect, it just needs to be true.

jean hart stewart said...

Interesting you all picked different ones. You're surprising me.

Melissa Keir said...

I pick #2.... Each one is really good... One spoke more to me but I felt it was too well heard to be the one you selected. :)

I love the cover. What a great shot of his face!

jean hart stewart said...

Thanks, Melissa, this is fun. At least for me, because the choices are so interesting.

jean hart stewart said...

Number 5 was my first choice, but I'd considered 2 and 7 also. Interesting we all liked essentially the same ones. Paris, I'll e-mail you. Thanks again, Melissa, Cara, and Judy. If you will all send me your mails I'll get Guilty Secrets off to Paris and a short book I've just finished and no one has seen to you sweet others

Share buttons