Sunday, January 17, 2016
Here's the promised humour.
1. I got invited to a party and was told to dress to kill. Apparently, a turban, beard and backpack wasn't what they had in mind.
2. After a night of drink, drugs, and wild sex John woke up next to a really ugly woman. That's when he realized he had made it home safely.
3. Seven wheelchair athletes have been banned from the Para-Olympics after they tested positive for WD40.
4. A boy asks his granny, "Have you seen my pills, they were labeled LSD. Granny replies. "the hell with the pills, did you see the dragons in the kitchen?"
5. Wife gets naked and asks hubby. "What turns you on more, my pretty face of my sexy body?" Hubby looks her up and down and replies, "Your sense of humor!" Hospital visiting hours are 5 to 6.
6. A chap's wife is back on the warpath again. She was up for making a sex movie last night and all he did was suggest they should hold auditions for her part. The viewing will be Saturday from 7 to 8.
7. I woke up this morning at 9 :00 and could sense something was wrong. I got downstairs and found the wife face down on the kitchen floor and not breathing. I panicked. I didn't know what to do. Then I remembered McDonald's serves breakfast until 10:30.
8. My missus packed my bag, and as I walked out the front door she screamed, "I wish you a slow and painful death, you bastard!" "Oh," I replied, "so now you want me to stay!
9. Bought the missus a hamster skin coat last week. Took her to the fair last night and it took me 3 hours to get her off the Ferris wheel.
10. The other night my wife asked me how man women I'd slept with. I told her, "Only you. All the others kept me awake all night." The doctor says I should be able to see again in about ten days. The broken arm will take a month.
* * * * *
I'm currently working with an artist at MuseItUp for the cover of my long historical, Guilty Secrets. It's set in the period just after Waterloo, with a yummy nobleman as the hero who's afraid he's lost his honor, a beautiful daughter running from a cruel father, and other assorted villains. I'm thrilled that this, I think my best book, has found such a wonderful home. In the meantime, do tell me if you have a favorite in this humor list. (See, I reverted to the American spelling!) I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours.
I'm looking forward to your answers....