December Christmas Tree Contest
December - time for a Merry Christmas and Santa has surprises for you! We have a new contest: ONE winner will receive ALL prizes! Contest starts 1 Dec. and ends 22 Dec. at midnight ET. To enter: Find the 20 author/industry rep pages that have the SANTA icon like the ones you see above (this page and the Welcome Page don't count). Make a list of the names of those pages (ex: Marianne Stephens, Sultry Summers, etc.) and send your list to: firstname.lastname@example.org Be sure to look at all author pages AND Industry rep pages! Names listed on Welcome Page/Contest page just mean participants are offering prizes...does NOT mean icons are necessarily on these pages!
NOTE: Snail mail prizes only shipped to US or Canadian addresses. Before sending your entry, add the country where you live, please!
2. Ebook from backlist books by romance author Tina Donahue.
3. Ebook from backlist books by romance author Jean Hart Stewart.
4. Christmas ornament from romance author Marianne Stephens.
5. Download of any one of my stories from Liquid Silver by romance author Vicky Burkholder.
6. E-copy of THE BAD BOY OF BUTTERFLY HARBOR by romance author Anna J. Stewart.
7. E-copy of The Sheriff Meets His Match and a $5 Amazon G/C from romance author Jacquie Biggar.
8. Kindle copy of Wish Upon a Waltz by romance author Alanna Lucas.
9. Ebook copy of Cowboys Forever by romance author Melissa Keir.
10. PDF copy of "Blind Acceptance" by romance author Missy Martine.
11. $25 Amazon GC from romance author Desiree Holt.
12. Ecopy of the Cowboy, Mine boxed set from romance author Krista Ames.
13. Ebook Money Power and Poison by romance author Reggi Allder.
14. 2 eBook copies of Christmas Ivy by romance author Joanne Jaytanie.
15. E-copy of Christmas novella, Rosalyn's Ring, by romance author Alina K. Field.
16. Print copy of my Sci-fi romance STAR CRASH and a cat themed item/ornament from romance author Elysa Hendricks.
17. 17. Audiobook of Nobody's Cinderella by romance author Joan Reeves.
Find out how to enter HERE