All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Real Love Can Heal A Broken Heart by Marianne Stephens

Heartache. Rejection. Broken promises in a love relationship that you thought was "real". Many of us have gone through the sadness of saying goodbye to a relationship we thought would last!

I fell madly in love with "Joe" when I lived in VA. The "head over heels" type of love. Everything was going fine...until I found out he was engaged to a woman "back home" in Iowa. Feeling betrayed and crushed, I had two options: continue seeing him and hope he'd break his engagement, or move on.

I moved on. I realized that if he was cheating on his fiancee with me, what would stop him from doing the same thing to me? Sigh.

This proved to be the best decision I have made in my life. My roommate dragged me to a dance at an nearby army post, and I met my husband! Although wary of what I was being told, once he took me to meet his parents, I knew he was honest and trustworthy. 

My "real" love and I have been married almost 45 years...and no more broken heart for me!

In my story, Operation Man Hunt...in the Romance Books '4' Us published anthology, ENTICE ME - LUSCIOUS LOVE STORIES, my heroine is nudged back into the dating world after suffering through a broken heart. The hero entices her into her world as she entices him into hers. Once they settle some differences and share a common goal of honesty in their relationship, love blossoms for that "happily-ever-after".

Entice Me buy LINK
More information about Entice Me at: http://www.romancebooks4us.com

Special contest for Entice Me at website. You can win $100 Amazon Gift Card, or one of two tee-shirts that read:
"I'm a Romance Reader - What's Your Super Power?" / "I'm a Romance Author - What's Your Super Power?"

Different options/ways to enter contest!


Marianne Stephenshttp://www.mariannestephens.net
http://naughtyliterati.com
Naughty Reunions anthology available: LINK
Naughty Chances release date: 1 December

17 comments:

Rose Anderson said...

I was meant to be!

Cara Marsi said...

What a wonderful love story between you and your husband.

Melissa Keir said...

I hated men like that..."It's not cheating if she's not here". Phew... you escaped a huge heartbreak! Glad you found your own happily ever after!

Tshirts! They look amazing! All the best with the series!

Tina Donahue said...

What a sweet post, Marianne - congrats on your enduring love and marriage. :)

Paris said...

Great post, Marianne! You definitely made the best choice:)

jean hart stewart said...

Nice to know more about you...Your choice was the one for you, that's sure.

melissa essenmacher said...

45 years! Wow Congrats :) Melissamelin23@Yahoo.com

Carly said...

It's always good to hear when making the right decision (he cheated on her; he'd cheat on you) leads to the right thing. 45 years! Congrats!

Renee Vincent said...

So glad you moved on from that loser, Marianne!
And I'm so happy for you and all your achievements with RB4U — and now the Entice Me Boxed Set! Wishing you lots more success and happiness!

Michele Hayes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michele Hayes said...

Congratulations on being marries 45 years. It's not always easy so that's quite an accomplishment. mybeach52 at yahoo dot com

Judy Baker said...

Wow! 45 years, here's to more wonderful years down the road for you and yours. Congrats.

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

Hi, Marianne! I'm thinking you made a wise choice. Congratulations on the set. You are one awesome gal.

Brittany Wendtland said...

Congrats on almost 45 years! bw2323bro@yahoo.com

Dina said...

oh wow, amazing almost 45 years!!! Congrats!

Ninfa said...

Congratulations for almost 45 yrs

Sue M. Van said...

Incredible almost 45 years together! Congrats to both of you! May you have many more!

Share buttons