With Thanksgiving days away, most of us take the time to reflect on those things we’re most thankful for. I give thanks for my husband and son, and that we’re all healthy. I’m thankful we have enough food to eat and roofs over our heads.
However, I thought it would be fun to list other more simple, even silly, things I’m thankful for. Here’s my list, in no particular order.
· The Zombie Apocalypse hasn’t happened yet
· Tom Mison on Sleepy Hollow. He’s not your grandmom’s Ichabod Crane.
· That first sip of coffee in the morning
· That first sip of wine with my evening meal
· Happy Hour at my favorite watering holes
· Weight Watchers cream cheese slathered on a bagel flat (only 5 WW points plus)
Sonoma Pecan Pumpkin
· Anything pumpkin
· Dark chocolate with rich, red wine
· Romance novel heroes with their sculpted bodies and lovemaking skills
· Hallmark Christmas movies
· Christmas songs
· Scoring a Kate Spade handbag at a deep, deep discount
· Scoring anything at a discount
· The Hangover (I’ve seen it four times and laughed as much each time)
· Bradley Cooper
· Any day the sun shines
I could go on and on but then I'd never finish this blog. Below is Tom Mison and the cast from Sleepy Hollow. See why I'm thankful for him? What simple, silly things are you thankful for?
My latest release, A Groom for Christmas, is like a Hallmark Christmas movie, with some intense love scenes. If Hallmark made a movie of it, I'd want Tom Mison to play Jake Falco, The Falcon.
Here's the blurb:
When a young woman hires her hometown’s former bad boy to be her pretend fiancé for the holidays, she finds she can’t wrap up her feelings as easily as a Christmas gift.
Jake Falco, man of many mysteries, is back in town on a mission—one the people of
most likely won't appreciate. When
Graceann presents him with her crazy scheme, it gives him something he's always
wanted—a chance to get to know Graceann.
It also gives him the perfect opportunity to add fuel to his project of
revenge. Spirit Lake
But as Jake and Graceann grow closer, their engagement-of-convenience begins to feel like the real deal—until Jake’s secrets are revealed.
Can a relationship that began with lies and secrets bloom like a rare Christmas rose into happily-ever-after?