All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Monday, July 1, 2013

Tell Me How You Did In Last Month's Challenge

Welcome to Romance Books 4 Us everyone. I'm your tour guide for the day, Nicole Morgan and as some of you may have noticed I drop by with a new post on the first of every month and either ramble like a fool or amaze you with my intellect. LOL. Okay, yes that last one was a stretch, but...I've got you smiling now, don't I? Now that you're good and loosened up, go ahead and kick your shoes off, sit back, relax and enjoy!


Happy July everyone! The USA will be celebrating it's Independence Day in just a few days which should definitely give us all reason to cheer and spread good tidings. But, before we put on our patriotic hats and light our sparklers I wanted to check in with everyone about their special assignment from last month. Does anyone remember what I'd asked? Do you remember the virus I warned you all about? You know the one, the one that is so contagious that it can be spread from a mere smile??? That's right! I'm talking about KINDNESS!!! It's a sneaky little bugger but once it gets into your blood stream you become this happy person who enjoys life and tries to spread their smile to others. 

For those of you who missed last months post you can find it here: http://romancebooks4us.blogspot.com/2013/06/june-challenge-spread-contagious.html 


So, tell me how did you all do? Did you wrangle some fuddy duddys? Did you rain on the poopy parade of negative nellies? Did you make someone's day by simply offering them a smile? Whatever it was you chose to do allow me to say thank you for being a part of a movement which will hopefully infect many for years to come. 

Leave me a comment below and tell me your tales of kindness. I love to hear stories of random acts which bring only joy.   XOXO 





Nicole Morgan is an author of erotic romance novels, which more often than not have a suspenseful back story. Erotic romance mixed with good old-fashioned whodunit. While she's written everything from contemporary to paranormal her leading men will more than likely be wearing a uniform of some kind. From military to police officers, she has a love for writing about those who protect and serve. From her very first novel (which turned into a four book series) about Navy SEALs to her more recent releases you will be sure to find a few twists and turns you were not expecting.

She also has a recurring monthly column in Book & Trailer Showcase's eMagazine, and is a proud member of the Romance Books 4 Us Gold Authors. 

Find out more about Nicole and her books by visiting her websiteblogGoogle + PageTwitterFacebook and her Yahoo Group, Nicole’s Think Tank.
Until next month my lovies ~ Nicole 

4 comments:

Paris said...

I hadn't thought about your challenge until I was in the grocery store and a new clerk was having a bad day. There was a long line and she was flustered. I smiled at her and chatted while she looked up the code for my produce. The man behind me glowered. I swear his facial muscles must have frozen into a frown sometime in 1970. He never stopped frowning but the woman behind him started smiling when he started grumbling. Everyone in line and the new clerk was smiling by the time I was checked out. Everyone but Mr. Grumpy.You can't reach everyone but sometimes the wave of kindness that you start rolls over someone and catches someone else. Have a great day and keep smiling:)

Cara Marsi said...

As the month wore on, I forgot about your challenge, but looking back, I can remember instances where I could have frowned at something happening but smiled instead.

I love Paris' story.

Melissa Keir said...

Some people would say that I'm a bit of a Pollyanna or a wide-eyed optimist. When I'm out, I always chat it up with everyone. Today at the Vet's office, there must have either been a new computer system or new assistant. She was always being told what to do by this guy watching over her shoulder. You could tell she was getting flustered... I said "Don't you hate new software?" She smiled and other person started laughing and agreed.

jean hart stewart said...

You've voiced by favorite daily reminder. You never know who life you might improve if you smile at them.

Share buttons