All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Monday, April 15, 2013

Waking my muse up...


Doing everything possible to wake my muse up...and she seems to love re-reading my older books...like Woman on Fire and Nothing but Sex.  If that's what it takes, I'm all for it.  She's been asleep for several months now, and I want her to get busy helping me with some wips.

I have re-read every single one of my books...and I admit it is helping.  I haven't been able to spark much of her attention to my wips, so I am warming her up a bit.  I tried reading other author's books for awhile, but she just got lazier.  I even resorted to buying three dozen DVD movies and watching them over and over.  Nope.  She sees a hot hero, then goes to sleep again.

Have you ever done that? Have you gone back and read all your books over again to win back some of your courage and fire?  

I just re-read Licking Her Wounds last week.  I love my shifters...but perhaps readers don't love them as much as I do.   Help me out here.  If you have read any of my books, what did you like about them?  What did you hate about them?  Have you ever read one of my books?

Just curious.  I notice that my books seem to be more popular in the UK than in the US.  I wonder why?  Can anyone in the UK tell me?  I would love to know.

Do YOU have a favorite Fran Lee book?  Let me know.  Leave me a coment and I will be grateful.

 I will put a giveaway over on my website next week.  I will give away one e-book copy of Her Own Set of Rules to my winner...so go check it out next week.

Hugs!

Fran Lee
  

2 comments:

jean hart stewart said...

Am intriqued that your books do so well in the UK. Surely you don't advertise over there? What do you attribute the good sales to?

Melissa Keir said...

I'm curious about the UK sales as well. I do know that we get a lot of requests for ARC's (and free review copies) from Romania, but even with that much interest from a country, there isn't the sales.

Congrats on waking up your muse. Mine is like that sometimes. I usually take her into the shower and hold her head under the water until she agrees to something! *wink*

Share buttons