All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Almost time to celebrate!!!!

Dangerous Pursuit will be released a week from today, so of course I’m excited. I have a lot going on in my life right now, since I’m downsizing to a smaller house and packing up to move. Knew I had a lot of books, but this is ridiculous! 

Cleaning out a cupboard yesterday I found a little book called “Quotes from Great Women” and here’s a few.  

1. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” Eleanor Roosevelt. 
2. “You don’t get to choose how you’re going to die, or when. You can only decide how to live. Now!” Joan Baez
3. “Don’t compromise yourself. You are all you’ve got.” Betty Ford. 
4. “An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have; the older she gets, the more interest he is in her.” Agatha Christie
5. “In spite of the cost of living, it’s still popular.” Kathleen Norris. 

And of course I have to include an excerpt from Dangerous Pursuit. Warning! If you don’t like a few naughty words don’t read any further.   
Buy Link: http://www.ellorascave.com


 
Vale looked at the beautiful girl in his arms, her eyes shining with what he hoped was the beginning of love. At least it was desire, and he prayed all the elves it was enough. That she’d permit him to take her the way he longed, with his most ardent love. For him it was a pledge and the first step in a lifetime of devotion.

He also recognized he didn’t have much time to prepare her before he shot his cum. He’d wanted her for far too long. Clamping down on his desire, he turned his thoughts to pleasing her. He kissed her again, thrusting his tongue in and out in imitation of the motion he’d soon be making with his long, swollen cock. He fought the raging impulse to plunge into her without any more preliminaries, and he managed to reach with one hand for her mound. Parting the folds until he found her clit, he was delighted to find her dripping wet. 

With a small prayer of thanks she was so responsive, he began to caress that most sensitive spot. He leaned over and kissed it and she started. He moved up to kiss her lips deeply again, throttling any protest with his tongue in her mouth. Keeping up his finger’s rotation on her clit, he held on fiercely to his self-control. He lasted until she gasped and bit his tongue lightly, and then caressed the inside of his mouth in a provocative dance of tongues that finished off his control.

Looping her legs over his shoulders, he placed his cock against her vulva and quickly found her entrance. She was already slippery with her own juices and he had no trouble entering. He had enough sense left be gentle until he’d pierced her virgin’s membrane, which was thankfully thin. Then he plunged into her, unable to slow himself as he wished. To do anything but quickly sink himself to the hilt. He withdrew, and then plunged in again. In a few deep strokes he brought himself to stunning orgasmic pleasure, unlike anything he had felt before.

Leaving his cock buried in her body, he raised on his elbows and kissed her with love, eyes filled with regret.

“I’m sorry I was in such a hurry. It was not well done of me. I’ve wanted you for too long. I lost control just when I wanted to bring you pleasure.”

She smiled up at him. “But you did, Vale. More than I knew existed.”

He looked a little rueful, knowing she’d not experienced what he wanted for her. Not at all.

“Please don’t look regretful. I’m sure we can do it again sometime. I rather liked it, you know.”
‘Til next time, when I hope I will have moved and things have settled down.

10 comments:

Melissa Keir said...

Congrats on your release! I remember the move and hubby told me that the books would have to be scaled down. Most were children's books that I took with me to my classroom. :)

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Paris said...

Hi Jean,

I love #4, lol!

Good luck with the move. I don't envy you the packing or having to decide which books go and which stay.

Congratulations on your upcoming release. Wishing you many happy sales:)

Cara Marsi said...

Congratulations on your new release. Love the quotes, especially the one from Agatha Christie. A few years ago I had to clean out my bookcases to move them as we were refinishing our floors. Gave 7 large bags of books to Goodwill.

Tina Donahue said...

Congrats on your newest release, Jean - it sounds as awesome as your others! :)

jean hart stewart said...

Thanks, Melissa. It's killing me getting rid of some of my babies. gonna have a huge garage sale before the move! Wish you could be here to take your pick!

jean hart stewart said...

Thanks, Paris. This is no. four in the elf series. Five and six are both ready to be edited. Love my elves.

jean hart stewart said...

Thanks, Paris. I'm really having an awful time deciding. I'm sure I'll send up with some boxes I won't have room to unpack.

jean hart stewart said...

Tina, thanks for the kind words.I have high hopes for Dangerous.

Marianne Stephens said...

Sifting through belongings for a move is a nightmare...where did it ALL come from? How did I get ALL these books?? Good luck with moving!
Love the quotes...so many smart women have great things to say.
Good luck with your next release!

jean hart stewart said...

Thanks, Marianne. You're right. SOOO many wonderful books and I won't have room for them all. Hate that.

Share buttons