What do you think about love? What a tricky question, but I’ll help out by giving you some quotations, and you can take your pick. I found these by googling ‘love’, and there are pages more. Here are the ones that most appealed to me.
1. It’s useless to hold a person to anything he says while he’s in love, drunk, or running for office. Shirley MacLaine.
2. Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so. David Grayson.
3. Love does not dominate, it cultivates. Wolfgang Von Goethe.
4. Love is a game that two can play and both win. Eva Gabor
5. Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other. Euripides.
So which one appeals to you the most? Would love to hear your vote.
Naturally I want to include a passage from my latest release, out just last week from MuseItUp Publishing. This one is a sensual historical, NOT my usual genre, and it was a learning experience to write. Lots of research to be careful with.