All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wow...It got up to 80 degrees today...

Summer is almost showing its face...

And I am still waiting for my editor's final decision on whether to contract my latest wip.  Got fingers and toes as well as my eyes crossed...but I have started on another one just in case.

My sequel to Hallie's Cats is almost finished. I am working on fleshing it out and adding more detail. 

All in all, I definitely think my muse has returned from her sabbatical, and is willing to work now. Thank heaven! It's been a long, dry twelve months. I never thought I'd get out of that rut I buried myself in. U-u-g-l-y!

I want to stop being envious when all my pals announce a new contract or a new release. The only way to accomplish that is to get my fanny in gear and not give up again. So here I go, jumping back onto the merry-go-round. This time, I won't reach so far out for the brass ring, and maybe I can stay in that slippery old saddle, instead of turfing it.  

Come on summer...and let's see how many wips I can pump out of this old computer before September.

Hugs,
Fran Lee

4 comments:

Tina Donahue said...

80, huh? How I envy you. In Palm Springs, it's starting to hit over a hundred every day. Next week, we're set to reach 111 and higher. Whew.

Katalina Leon said...

Congratulations Fran! I'm so happy for you. I hope you and your muse have a busy summer together.
XXOO Kat

jean hart stewart said...

Fran, glad you're writing again. You're good girl, don't you forget it. Jean

Fran Lee said...

Thanks so much, ladies! I truly appreciate your kindness and support...

Share buttons