All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Ides of March whizzed by and I totally missed them!

So I suppose today should be called the Ides of May?
No?
Okay...let us move on.  So many of my good pals have been movin' right along and getting a novel or two out every month.  I feel sorta like the kitty above.  I managed a leap, but am now snoozing on the damn branch just waiting for the verdict. :(

I am working on a Revise and Resub right now, but am drifting along with the tumbling tumbleweeds, not getting much done as I try to change a number of things in the story to match what my editor asked me for.  Too bad I am a full "pantser" and not a plotter.  Once the story is finished, and the muse takes her vacation, it isn't easy to change tack and remake my novel. Sigh.

So maybe next month...maybe by the Ides of June I will have something going.  Maybe...
Hugs...

Fran Lee

No comments:

Share buttons